Notes From The Teacher
If you have not yet joined me on Class Dojo, please do so! It has been a wonderful tool so far this year, both for tracking behavior and for communicating with the families of my students.
- We will have a Scholastic flyer sent home every month. Book orders will be placed at the end of the month and I will pass out books as soon as I receive them.
- You can pay either with a check, or online using our class code! (RHRYX)
- Ordering is not required, but it is a lower cost option for many books.
- On an even better note, if we place a large enough order as a class, our classroom can get free books! (Yay, free books!)
What We Are Learning? (Week of October 9)
- Math – Size of Numbers, Module 2 Test
- Reading – “Teacher’s Pets”
- Writing – Autumn Writing
- Phonics – Digraph ck, voiced s, combination er and ir
- Science – What is the Design Process?
- Social Studies – Technology